Pages

Friday 4 March 2011

Mommy's Nap Time

I have been battling allergies this week, even during Sara's visit I had to take Benadryl to not be an itchy, sneezing mess. I felt a bit better until yesterday they manifested themself into a massive headache. Addi had her afternoon nap interrupted by a large poop and didn't go back to sleep. Therefor we were both grumpy. texted Eric to make sure he was coming home on time so I could get a little relief. Being the good husband he is, he came home a half hour early and offered to take crying Addi. Quite relieved, I ran to our quiet, dark bedroom. A few minutes later I heard Eric put Addi down in her room for a nap. I yelled from our room (with a heating pad over my face) "NOT FAIR! CHEATING! I BROUGHT YOU HOME TO SUFFER SO YOU CAN KNOW WHAT I DEAL WITH!!!" Laughing, Eric came in to say goodnight and give me a kiss. I felt pretty bad when I woke up 2 hours later to find that dinner (plus dessert) had been cooked, Addi had only napped for 10 minutes but was now in bed! I don't deserve him!

1 comment:

  1. HAhaha, I know the feeling of wanting Adam to take Reuben and suffer to know what I've been having to deal with all day! Even now I said, "Can you take him? I need some space." So what is he doing? Adam is on the playstation while Reuben is laying on the floor playing quietly. What the heck!?

    :)

    ReplyDelete